Thursday, May 31, 2012

Psychopaths and sociopaths 1

One of the big advantages of having your own blog is the ability to write pretty much what you want without having to worry about an "editor" hanging over your shoulder.  I started this blog, and continue to update it, to provide a service to interested readers about the dangers of fraud and how it affects our lives. 

     Most of my articles link to other articles or they are taken directly from sources.  But, today, I am going to take a hiatus from this approach and spend the next couple of weeks just writing some random thoughts about the kind of people that perpetuate fraud.

     I have enough experience in this field now to recognize some of the behavior of fraudsters.  It has almost gotten to the point that I can identify a fraudster from not only the way he acts, but his disposition and treatment of other people.  This does not mean, of course, that I can "spot" a fraudster.  However, once I have identified who is a fraudster from other sources, his behavior patterns become apparent.

    In no great leap of logic or analysis, I concluded, along with others, that many fraudsters exhibit psychopathic and sociopathic behavior tendencies.  I find this kind of thing fascinating.  So, for the next two weeks or so, please join me as we talk about the psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies of fraudsters.

     Keep in mind that I am neither a psychiatrist nor a psychologist.  But, just as one does not have to be a meteorologist to have an opinion on "climate change," one does not have to be a mental health professional to be able to comment on the behavior of people.


NOTE: THE INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE.  IF THE READER HAS ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE REFER TO AN ATTORNEY.



Have a great and fraud-free day.






----------à>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gene tausk


No comments:

Post a Comment