Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Interludes - Farewell Ray Bradbury

No, this post has nothing to do with fraud or fraudsters.  But, since it is my blog, I will exercise a blogger's privilege.

Ray Bradbury, one of the deans of science-fiction and American literature, died today at the age of 91.  He was one of my favorite writers and inspired me throughout my life.

So, I will take a break from the world of fraud to pay tribute to a great writer and a great individual.

Farewell, Ray Bradbury.  May your work live forever.

"Manuscripts don't burn." 
-Mikhail Bulgakov


NOTE: THE INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE.  IF THE READER HAS ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE REFER TO AN ATTORNEY.



Have a great and fraud-free day.






----------à>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gene tausk

No comments:

Post a Comment