Saturday, February 1, 2014

Should you go to law school?

Once again, I will take a break from fraud and move to a subject which is close to me.  As I mentioned in my bio, I am an attorney and a Certified Fraud Examiner.  I get questioned a great deal about becoming a lawyer, going to law school and if becoming a lawyer is a career option. 

    I've been asked these questions for years now and I suppose it is the right time to put my thoughts in writing.  I'm not a career counselor or psychologist, but the decision to go to law school and become a lawyer is one of the most important decisions anyone can make, whether it is a person just starting college or someone looking for a second career. 

   So, for the next few posts, we will be tackling this vexing question.  Just a note, some of these posts might contain some profanity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment